16 May 2013
Bass Booster Pro v2.1 Apk Full App
This is a standalone app, so please uninstall the free version.
The Pro features of Bass Booster include :
- Unlimited custom presets
- Homescreen widget (2x1)
- Homescreen shortcut (see below)
- Start on phone boot
- Preset auto-detection (see below)
- Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS or during phone conversations
- 4 themes
- Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
- 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
Homescreen Shortcut :
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
Preset auto-detection :
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song. This is very useful for volume normalization among others.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app).
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. It it still doesn't work, drop us a mail and we'll see if support can be added
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
Check out Bass Booster Pro on Google Play!